Here’s what you’ll need for Car Loan
- 1. Photo ID and age proof
- 2. Signed application form with photograph
- 3. Residence proof
- 4. Last 6 months bank statement
- 5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary – slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- 6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
Car Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rate (Monthly reducing balance)||8.60% to 16.25%|
|Processing Fees||Varies with bank|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 7 years|
|Pre-closure Charges||Varies with bank|
|Guarantor Requirement||Varies with bank|
Car loans are the straightforward intends to a magnificent life point of reference owning your fantasy auto. All of us need to claim that gleaming arrangement of haggles it triumphantly, into the nightfall. In any case, owning an auto (vehicle all in all) in India is an expensive suggestion, one that more often than not requests the impulse of a sizable money related help from banks/budgetary establishments that have devoted advance items in such manner. All private/open area banks in India offer auto credit alternatives with terms and conditions that are exceedingly client inviting, moderate and versatile. By qualifying against an extremely basic rundown of character, pay and record of loan repayment capabilities, you can be the pleased proprietor of your own fresh out of the box new auto.
Get a Amazon voucher/Provogue merchandise by applying for a car loan on BankBazaar
- Apply for a car loan on BankBazaar.com (from one of our partner banks) and get an Amazon Gift Card worth Rs.5,000 on disbursal of the loan.
- Apply for a car loan on BankBazaar.com and get a Provogue merchandise worth Rs.2,499 on submission of your application. To pick a product of your choice, visit the Provogue webpage. A shipping charge of Rs.399 is applicable.
Why Choose a Car Loan?
Picking an Car loan in India has two unmistakable reasons and preferences. Right off the bat, autos are costly. This is an expensive speculation that is generally not totally moderate on account of a run of the mill working class Indian. While his/her reserve funds may represent a sizable segment of the buy measure of the vehicle, a noteworthy part of the previously mentioned buy must be secured by the sum as gave by the auto advance. Besides, huge buys, (for example, purchasing an auto) with fluid money could get you on the IT division’s radar, additionally, you lose the opportunity to develop significant financial record by buying in to an auto credit and religiously holding fast to the reimbursement cycle. The financial record hence fabricated, will enable you to secure more advances later on. Subsequently, auto advance in India are the surest and most secure approach to buy your optimal vehicle.
Car Loan EMI
Banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) offer new and utilized auto credits at appealing loan costs for most makes and models of autos available. Auto advances are reimbursed in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). Auto advance EMI figuring can enable you to discover how much your auto credit will cost you month to month. You can utilize the free online EMI number cruncher accessible on the bank site or a solid outsider site to figure the month to month cost of your auto credit. The online device can be utilized any number of times for nothing of cost. It is prudent to utilize an online Car Loan EMI Calculator rather than figuring the EMI installments physically in view of the likelihood of a human mistake.
It isn’t just straightforward and simple to utilize yet in addition gives moment and precise outcomes. You should simply enter the auto credit sum, advance residency, financing cost, and preparing charge into the device. Tap on the ‘Figure’ catch and you will get moment brings about the type of an amortization table which speaks to your auto credit reimbursement plan. The table will comprise of month to month EMI installments, general intrigue installment, the exceptional adjust after each EMI installment, and so forth. With the assistance of a structured presentation and pictogram, you can without much of a stretch translate your auto advance reimbursement plan.
Contingent upon the outcomes, you can pick your auto credit residency and choose whether you need to settle on prepayment or preclosure of your auto advance. A short credit residency implies a higher EMI installment yet you can pay off your auto advance early. A long advance residency implies a littler EMI installment however your general intrigue installment will be higher. In this way, utilize the auto credit EMI number cruncher to pick the correct advance residency.
Keep up a low obligation to-wage proportion wherein your EMI installments ought not surpass over half of your pay. In the event that you have a high obligation to-wage proportion at that point there are higher odds of defaulting on your auto advance. Which is the reason, it is essential to pick a moderate auto advance sum with the assistance of the car advance EMI number cruncher.
Car Loans – Features and Benefits
When it comes to car loans in India, in general, the following features and benefits are freely offered. Note that, the following is a generalized look at the advantages offered by car loans in general. Individually, car loan lenders may have highly customized and specialized offerings for their customer base.
- Helps you purchase a better car than the one available in your budget. While this may not be a rule, it holds true for a vast majority of car purchasers in India.
- Allows you to procure a vehicle quickly- without spending too much time arranging for the money through the time tested concept of ‘saving for it’.
- Helps you manage the cost of purchase of the new car by spreading it across a longer duration of time. Thereby, this keeps you in control of your spending and makes the car much easier to pay for.
- Most car loan offerings in India are secured loans, meaning, the car serves as the security/collateral for the loan. This poses little financial risk for you- at worst, you default on the repayments and lose the car, plus your credit score is damaged to smithereens. However, you do have a measure of control over the proceedings. PS- Don’t default on your car loan EMIs.
- Procuring a car loan is usually simpler as compared to other loan products. Individuals with slightly unsavory credit scores can also hope to nail one down. However, this option differs from bank to bank.
- Car loans in India often utilize the fixed interest rate option when it comes to repayment via EMIs. This means, you are always assured of a fixed amount that needs to be repaid on a monthly basis. This takes the surprise out of the financial planning that goes into the car purchase process. Thank god for that!!
- The actual maximum loan amount depends on the vehicle to be purchased and varies from bank to bank. Mostly however, this is 100% of the vehicle’s on-road price. The repayment tenure usually stretches from 5-10 years and offers different interest scales for different tenure slabs.
- Most importantly, a car loan helps you buy your dream car. Aside from being a purely transport option, the car serves as a confidence booster and your means to assert the hard earned financial freedom.