SBI enables its customers to check the status of their personal loan application online right from the comfort of their home or office. With the various user-friendly loan status tracking methods available on its official website, you can monitor the progress of your application even without moving an inch. All you need to do is to go to the page and provide all the accurate loan details. Instantly, you will get updates of your loan and its current status.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check with LOS Application ID
This is one of the most convenient ways to check the status of your SBI personal loan. In this method, just by entering your loan application number you can get all the details that you want to know. Follow these easy steps to receive the updates:
- First, visit the official website of SBI and then go to the ‘Status of Loan Application’ section.
- Select ‘Personal Loan’ from the given options under ‘Loan Product’.
- Next, enter your correct SBI LOS application ID in the allotted space.
- In the following step, provide your Date of Birth in dd/mm/yy format using the given calendar.
- Once done, enter the exact string given in the image in the empty box provided next to it.
- Recheck the particulars and if you are satisfied click ‘Submit’. In case you want to make any changes or redo the process press the ‘Clear’ button to start fresh.
Note-In case the image verification fails, refresh the page using ‘f5’ and repeat the process once again.
Disclaimer: If you are unable to locate the loan status tracker on the website, you can search for this directly on the internet.
Even after trying repetitively, if you fail to get the required information, get in touch with the bank executives who are ready to help you anytime.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check with Customer Care Number
SBI has dedicated customer care numbers for all of its loan products. If you want an alternate way to check the status of your loan application, you can do that with the help of these SBI Personal Loan Customer Care numbers. This is the easiest way to reach out the bank executives 24×7 and get clear details about your loan instantly. Here is the process to get in touch with them:
- At first, open your browser and log in to the official website of SBI.
- Go to the ‘Customer Care’ section present right on the top of the page and choose ‘Contact Centre’ from the drop-down list where you will get the following helpline numbers:
- Toll-free numbers- 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800 (Accessible through mobile and landlines within India)
- Non-toll-free number- 080 – 26599990 (Accessible through mobile and land phones in the country)
- SBI also has helpline numbers for customers belonging to specific states or geographical areas. If you wish you can find out the particular customer care number for your state and then call the executives to know the status.
- Next, dial any of these numbers to talk to the bank representatives who are available around the clock to address any of your personal loan related queries.
- When you get connected, provide your personal loan application details like Father’s Name, Your Name, Residential Address, and your Permanent Account Number and Type of ID in clear words.
- After that, ask him or her to track the status of your SBI personal loan and also enquire about other related information if you have any.
- In case, you are not satisfied with the details provided by the executive, you can escalate the loan application status query and ask for in-depth details.
- You can also send an SMS to the bank in case you feel your query is not properly addressed. To address your grievance you need to type ‘UNHAPPY’ and send it 8008 20 20 20.