Eligibility Criteria For Salaried Employees
The salaried employees can apply for an SBI credit when
- The applicant requesting for an SBI credit card is a resident of India
- The applicant is not below the minimum age limit of 18 years and not above the maximum age limit of 65
- The CIBIL score of the individual is above 750
- The applicant has a regular source of income
- The minimum annual income is Rs.2 lakh
- The applicant can furnish at least past three months’ salary slip, bank statement showing salary deposit for three consecutive months along with valid identity, address, and age proof
Eligibility Criteria for Students
The State Bank of India also offers a varied range of credit cards with great benefits even for students. A student can avail an SBI student credit card when
- The applicant is a resident Indian
- The age of the applicant is above 18 years
- The individual can furnish PAN card, age proof, proof of college enrolment, and other KYC compliant documents.
- The applicant has a fixed deposit account of Rs.25,000 or more based on which the banks will set their credit limits.
SBI Credit Card Eligibility Factors
SBI expects you to meet a rundown of criteria for you to have the capacity to apply for the card. These prerequisites generally change for the kind of card you are applying for. For example, to apply for the Platinum Cards, you should be from a higher income section. Be that as it may, the fundamental criteria to meet are same for every one of the cards.
To begin with, you will need to be a salaried or self-employed individual with ages ranges from 21 to 60 and should have a steady flow of income.
How To Apply For An Sbi Credit Card?
Applying for an SBI Credit Card is very straightforward and the entire procedure can be started by signing on to the SBI Card site. Once there, you can browse all the diverse cards they have on offer and pick the one you need to possess.
When you tap on the ‘Apply’ catch, you will be directed to an application frame, wherein you need to fill all the data – including your name, occupation, yearly wage, PAN number, and versatile number. After you fill the frame, you will get an OTP on your portable number, which you need to type with a specific end goal to sanction the exchange. The subsequent stage includes you getting a call from an agent who will expect you to give the vital documentation.
Track Your Sbi Credit Card Application
SBI offers you the option to track your credit card status – whether it is approved or declined. You will have to type in your application number to check the status of your application.
Why Should You Own An Sbi Credit Card?
There are plenty of reasons why you should own an SBI Credit Card. Here are a few of them:
- Loads of benefits: SBI Cards offer plenty of benefits for its customers. For example, the company’s Elite Card offers a Rs.5,000 voucher as a welcome gift and provides several other benefits like movie tickets worth Rs.6,000, and also offers up to 50,000 reward points, which translate to Rs.12,500.
- A card for every user: SBI offers a card for every user to suit their exact needs. For instance, frequent flyers can opt for the SBI Signature and SBI Platinum Card, which among other things offer up to 1,00,000 bonus points and also offers 20 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on Air India tickets.
- Easy access: Although there are plenty of credit card companies in the country, there’s none that is more popular than SBI, which can give you access anywhere in the country and the world, depending on the card you own. This is yet another reason why you should own an SBI Card